I started this post last night before the election. Go me!
I think I meant debate.
OMG. THERE IS A NEW OPTION. HANG ON.
I can create polls now. POLLS. POLLS TO ANNOY YOU ALL.
I won’t do that now because I have been tagged. Tagged by my beautiful age twin, Green Canary, to do some crazy weblog memememe internets thingy. IDK IDK. Won’t it get lost in the series of tubes?
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
SEVEN AWESOME THINGS ABOUT ME
1. My favorite cookies are no-bakes. I could eat those…and nothing else. And be happy.
2. I believe in organized chaos. Anyone who has seen my desk (or apartment) might beg to differ and call it a belief in being messy. Potato, potahto.
3. When I was little, whenever I saw someone use an aerosol can for something, I imagined a giant hole opening up in the ozone over their head. Even though I now know that the ozone is directly above your head, I can’t shake that image from my mind.
4. I love seeing movies in the theatre. If I were really rich and didn’t have to work, I’d probably just go to the movies all the time.
5. I have a big mole on my butt. Trufax.
6. I love shoes. Expensive shoes with narrow width and high heels. I cannot wear those shoes. Nor can I afford them.
7. Fall is my favorite season and sometimes, I am sent into a panic because I can never get enough of it each year and I just want to run around grabbing it up and hiding it away somewhere safe.
I’m supposed to tag people but I’m really bad at it, so if you feel like doing this on your blog, let me know in the comments so I can go read about you omg omg.