Friday is my favorite day
1. Val Kilmer is 59? Seriously? IDK. I don’t like him.
3. This morning on the way to work, Spunk Ransom hated me and proved it by playing a lot of depressing music.
4. The crazy guy drove the bus this morning and crazy guy cannot drive. I fear for my life when I’m on the bus with him.
5. I went to bed at 1am and still couldn’t get up this morning.
6. If anyone is interested, there will be a new teaser (? might be an actual one?) trailer for Half Blood Prince on Tuesday.
7. I have watched 4 episodes of The Office now. It is already owning my life.
8. I’m only halfway through the first season of House.
9. I really need to start watching Doctah Who.
10. Time for your Friday random.
1. Spend It With You – The O.C. Supertones
2. Come Down – Bush
3. Pictures of Me – Elliott Smith
4. My Favorite Girl – New Kids on the Block
5. Three Small Words – Josie and the Pussycats
6. The Last Sunset – Glen Phillips
7. When Susannah Cries- Espen Lind
8. To Love Somebody – Ray LaMontagne and Damien Rice
9. One Love – Bob Marley
10. Sweet Surrender – Sarah McLachlin
11. Comic Con was insane yesterday and I’m even more convinced that a) KStew and RPattz are screwing, and b) RPattz is a hobo.