Our DMB tickets are on the FedEx truck! Oh! I cannot wait to see our grumpy douchebag of a FedEx guy! (OMG yesterday he totes snarked at me because I asked him to put this huge package in someone’s office instead of leaving it with us.)
In other news, AAAHHHH! I’m trying to get stuff done before the end of the day because I’ll be out most of next week (thank GOD) and I’m realizing that wow, I’ve got a lot to do.
IDK, yesterday someone came to this blog by searching for a certain British actor and the same person also went to the super secret writing blog looking for the same person (don’t worry, my post there is more writerly and less 13-year-old girl) and now I’m worried that they’ll make the connection and my cover WILL BE BLOWN. This is dire.
Except not really.
OMG. My parents will be here on SUNDAY. There are no words, y’all.
A bit o’ Friday randomosity, brought to you by Spunk Ransom:
1. Voodoo Child (slight return) – Jimi Hendrix
2. Crazy Train – Ozzy Osbourne
3. Too Much Food – Jason Mraz
4. Odalisque – The Decemberists
5. Time (Losing My Mind) – The Soul of John Black
6. All Through the Night – Sherman Baker
7. Sister (acoustic) – The Nixons
8. Lovefool – The Cardigans
9. All Right – Toad the Wet Sprocket
10. You Won’t Be Mine – Matchbox 20