Good Friday to you, internets
It is Friday and I am joyful. I am also joyful because I feel like a human being again. Apparently I was very dehydrated, which led to my downfall. I am now rehydrated and ready to face the world. Or at least ready to get out of bed. I’m already out of bed. I’m confused.
I am going to be very busy this weekend and I’m not looking forward to it AT ALL. I need to buy a pair of gloves because one of my duties involves cleaning out the storage shed and believe me, there are insects in there that I’ve never seen before in my life. I don’t want them crawling on me/biting me/fondling my fingers with their antennae. I have to clean out the storage shed first because that’s where all the boxes live. We need those boxes to pack our things. I’m going to pack extraneous dishes this weekend. I’m going to scrub floors. I’m going to get the upstairs empty if it kills me. I’m going to drop loads of clothes off at the thrift store. I’M GOING TO MAKE OUR HOUSE AWESOME.
NUMBER ONE THING I WON’T MISS AT NEW APARTMENT:
SURPRISE VISITS FROM COCKROACHES THE SIZE OF MY CAR.
Friday randomosity, brought to you by iChip:
1. Traveling Soldier – Dixie Chicks
2. I Wanna Know – Joe
3. Never Had a Dream Come True – S Club 7
4. Butterfly Mornings – Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions
5. Seven Years – Norah Jones
6. Out in the Parkin’ Lot – Guy Clark
7. Streamside – The Album Leaf
8. Love Will Come Through – Travis
9. The Way You Love Me – Faith Hill
10. Venus Flytrap – Brandon Tyler