That is all
Today shall improve, for if it shan’t, I shall…cry.
There is a ghost living in my iLike account, randomly playing songs. Or else, iLike is just really screwed up. At some point yesterday, it synced with my iTunes on my PC, which I haven’t used in a few weeks, which meant I had to mad scramble to hide a few of my playlists. Good times, good times. This morning, iTunes played a song while I was on the way to work. I do not know how this happened. The only explanation? Ghost.
What are my top 25 played songs on iChip? FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK.
1. Window – The Album Leaf
2. Still Cold – Mazzy Star
3. Twenty Two Fourteen – The Album Leaf
4. Carry Me Ohio – Sun Kil Moon
5. Be Here Now – Ray LaMontagne
6. Of Angels and Angles – The Decemberists
7. Love Will Tear Us Apart – Susanna and the Magical Orchestra
8. What We Do – Troubled Hubble
9. Parachutes – Coldplay
10. Raining in Baltimore – Counting Crows
11. All the Wild Horses – Ray LaMontagne
12. Warning Sign – Coldplay
13. For You – Coldplay
14. Eulogy – The Hereafter
15. Untitled – Interpol
16. Girlfriend – Nsync featuring Nelly
17. Wonderwall – Ryan Adams
18. Into Dust – Mazzy Star
19. Northern Sky – Nick Drake
20. Everything’s Not Lost – Coldplay
21. Do What You Have to Do – Sarah McLachlan (shut it)
22. Accident – Clem Snide
23. Spies – Coldplay
24. Ghost – Howie Day (Madrigals E.P. version)
25. The Special Two – Missy Higgins
I made an executive decision this morning at work that I think should’ve been made yesterday. We’ll see how much trouble it gets me into.