Because it’s 1:45 am and I’m sure you’re just dying to know 70 things about me.
1. ARE YOU SHY?
2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
3. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Losing my best friend.
4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
Yes. Legos were huge in our household.
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF REALITY TV?
It is disgustingly addictive, so I try to avoid it.
6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
Not as much as I used to.
7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
8. WHAT SCENT DO YOU WEAR?
Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar and Fig. Or something. But I’m going to start wearing Britney Spears’ Fantasy because damn.
9.WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
Not usually. I talk to myself.
11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?
I don’t think so.
13. WHAT’S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
14. BAD HABITS?
Biting my nails. Eating too much. Others.
15. CAN YOU SWIM?
Enough so I don’t drown.
16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE?
18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?
I don’t like those things much.
21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER?
I like them both but sometimes using a manual sharpener fills me with an odd sense of purpose.
23. WHAT’S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
Hunting as we know it isn’t hunting. What the Native Americans did and what tribes in Africa still do today is hunting – procuring nourishment, shelter, and supplies. These days it’s about how big the buck is and even then, the people aren’t HUNTING. A lot of people bait the animals first, which is just like a child molestor holding out candy for a kid.
24. IS MARRAIGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
I don’t think so.
25. HAVE YOU BEEN IN LOVE?
26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, “I LOVE YOU”?
Earlier tonight to Best Friend.
28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?
He’s living on the island with Tupac and Princess Di.
29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
I get a little misty.
30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
Some of them are so dumb that I’m not sure how they’re still alive.
32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
Not with my clothes, that’s for damn sure.
33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
35. IS MCDONALD’S DISGUSTING?
Yes. But I love their breakfast and sometimes I wish I wasn’t boycotting them so I could have breakfast. Oh, and an apple pie.
36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWER?
Shower for actual cleaning of the body. Baths for relaxing.
38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
Food. Boys (sadly).
42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
46. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Pajama pants covered with little snowmen and my McDreamy’s trailer shirt.
47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
I have been lately.
48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Greenish goldish brown.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
I’m not too happy right now.
51. WHO’S BETTER?
52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
I don’t know if psychic is a good word for it.
53. HAVE YOU READ CATCHER IN THE RYE?
54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
I used to.
55. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN MONEY?
56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
Yes! It’s incredibly romantic. Shut up.
58. DO YOU SNORT WHEN YOU LAUGH?
Sometimes, if it’s funny enough.
60. ARE DOGS MAN’S BEST FRIEND?
I know that Lester is my mom’s BFF!
61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
It’s strange to use ‘believe’ here. I don’t think divorce should be used as the cure-all for marital problems but I also don’t think that forced marriage should exist either. I think people need to take marriage more seriously.
62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A grilled cheese sandwich.
66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
On my toes occasionally.
68. WHAT’S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?
All of them.
69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
70. FAVORITE BAND AT THE MOMENT?
I’ve been listening to Coldplay a lot again. Parachutes. With the rain last week, it just seemed fitting.