Tagged by daddy’s little girl
Five Things I Just Don’t Get:
1. People who insist on jogging when it’s 120 degrees outside.
2. Quantum physics.
3. Huge giant churchy weddings with 500 guests.
5. The “hot guys” those girly magazines feature each month for us to rate. Is it just me or are they really, really unattractive?
Five Things, Other Than Money, I Wish I Had More Of:
1. Time to write.
2. Vacation days.
Five Least Favorite Words or Phrases:
1. OMG I LOVE COLLIDE!!@#$@!#$@#@##!!@$WTF
2. Anything that the under 18 crowd views as cool slang.
3. President Bush.
5. Don’t take it personal.
Five Famous People I’ve Spoken With In Person:
1. Ed Roland (Collective Soul)
2. Kevin Martin (Candlebox)
3. Brandon Tyler (omgwtf!)
4. Scott Stapp (DOUCHE)
5. Chris Sullivan (Wakeland)
Five Things I Do Nearly Daily That I Don’t Enjoy:
2. Pretend to be interested in pointless conversation.
3. Get dressed.
4. Not write.
Five Things I Wish I Had The Chance To Do More Often:
2. See Howie.
3. See DMB.
4. See my family and friends back home.
5. Be alone.
Five Favorite Movie, Television or Literary Quotes:
1. “LOUD NOISES!” – Anchorman
2. “I saw his thingy.” “Oh no. Not his thingy.” – 13 Going On 30
3. “What are you, nuts? Are you just some… nutty-nut girl who’s nuts?” – Sports Night
4. “This is supposed to be about you not about me.” “It’s been about you a little bit.” – Down to You (and really, how much do I want to attack FPJ when he says that? Gah. Stupid Jack lookalike.)
5. “Babies come with hats.” – West Wing
Five Things I Have Actually Done That Sound Like Lies: (none of mine sound like lies though because my life is boring)
1. Been utterly and completely drooled on during sex. Of course, I didn’t do the drooling, but I think it still counts.
2. Had a man in his mid-forties grab my hand and put it on his crotch during a football game. And hey! He was really happy about that game.
3. I wrote a twenty-page final the day before it was due by just summerizing my notes and got a B in the class.
4. I moved to California because of someone I met online.
5. Been monogamous(?) for a year and a half to someone I don’t know.
Five people I pass the baton to:
Of course, if you don’t have blogs, just post your responses in the comments.