Because what Mer does, I do!
She is my daughter, after all.
Oh, and I have officially “met” my first person from CL, unless you count Kristy, who I didn’t really meet so much as read her funny listing and then stalk her blog. But whatever. So hello, D! I’m going to answer your email in just a minute.
But first, a survey.
1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection?
Well, since most of my cds were stolen and I threw away a lot of my “geekier” cds a few months ago, I’m going to have to say my geekiest part is my RUSH cd. You know, I only have one now because of the theft but it is one of the “greatest hits” discs with all my favorite songs. I put it in, turn it up, and geek out with the best of them.
2. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
3. What was the last thing you purchased?
A cup of coffee at yonder Starbucks.
4. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments?
I tend to rock or massively fidget my feet, if I’m at home. If I’m in public, I tend to clench my hands together as tightly as possible.
5. Do you know anyone famous?
No but I know someone who knows people who are famous.
6. Favorite starbucks drink?
Chai latte, caramel frappaccino (can’t spell it), or steamed apple cider.
7. What stickers do you have on your car, if any?
The white oval DMB sticker, the white Australia Howie Day sticker, a little silver fire dancer from the Stand Up preorder sticker set, and a blue Matt Nathanson sticker.
8. Describe your bed:
It’s a bunk bed. I’m in the bottom bunk. And the bunk is beautiful! Heavy wood, slightly written on, and drowning in bad memories. I can’t wait to get rid of that thing.
9. Are you spontaneous or planned?
Depends on the situation.
10. Who would play you in a movie?
Julia Roberts, because I say so.
11. Do you know how to play poker?
No. I hate card games.
12. What do you miss most about being a kid?
13. Are you happy with your given name?
Not really. My middle name is okay, I suppose.
14. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
Honestly I don’t think I could. For any price. Sad? Yes. Besides, how would I stalk people?
15. What color is your bedroom?
16. What was the last song you were listening to?
#34 – DMB
17.Ever been in a play?
In grade school.
18. Have you ever been in love?
19. Do you talk a lot?
20. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
21. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
Most of them, no. But sometimes the ones who hang around our building are bitchy. You know, when they yell at you for leaving the parking garage under the building and needing to actually USE the driveway that they are using as a living room.
22. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
23. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?
There is no boyfriend, so I spend ALL of my time with my friends.
24. What is your ideal marriage location?
In someone’s backyard.
25. Favorite fabric?
LEATHER. Black. Just kidding. Cotton, I suppose.
26. Something you love and hate?
27. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
There is only one person who gets the gory details. Because! We talk about everything. I do mean everything.
28. What’s the one language you want to learn?
German or Italian.
29. How do you eat an apple?
Uh…I bite it…
30. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
Ears. Getting ye olde belly button done this summer, rumor has it. Am looking forward to more ears. Am daydreaming about the tongue piercing that will never be.
31. Do you have tattoos?
32. What’s one trait you hate in a person?
33. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
Yes and no. I like having things but I know that having everything I want won’t make me happy.
34. What do you cook the best?
Cookies! Chicken enchiladas.
35. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
When alone, blend in completely. Or just disappear. When I’m with my friends, we stand out. Because we are loud.
36. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
37. What kind of books do you like to read?
Chick fic, books by unknowns, “classics”, and uh…you know, BOOKS.
38. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Depending on the size of the lottery, get a new car, replace my tired wardrobe, and buy a laptop. Split the leftovers between the Save Darfur Coalition, Amnesty International, and Bama Works Foundation. Oh, and buy University Politico that Taylor she played a few weeks ago.
39. Have you ever shot a gun?
40.What’s your status?
Single. SINGLE! And ready to uh…stay that way :) Unless you’re Jack. Then hi! Let’s get married and have babies.