For some reason, I am unable to post comments in AJ’s journal at the moment, so I’m going to comment here.
1. Send Carol my condolences. I don’t even know what to say. Do you know yet what happened?
2. Tell both C and A congrats for me! And wow, that’s going to be a huge baby. Please tell me she isn’t planning on PUSHING it out. :)
3. Will you PLEASE tell me what this thing is you are so cryptically mentioning EVERYDAY TO TAUNT ME? :D
4. D started crawling without my help! That’s a very good thing because I don’t think I’ll be able to come until Thanksgiving, at the earliest. Sigh. That makes me sad.
5. Tell the Canadian that vacation isn’t fun if you’re spending it in pain because your wife beats you for being a nuisance. :)
6. I think that’s it. Tell people there to stop dying, please.
And speaking of death (my, aren’t we full of cheer today?), my grandma passed away a year ago. I struggled with her death on many, many levels and am not entirely sure how I feel about today. Part of me is really sad because no matter what our relationship was like, she was my grandma and I loved her. And she loved me. I don’t doubt that. The Parentals are still cleaning out her stuff, still sorting through things. They called me Saturday to tell me all about the genealogy stuff they found and would let me scan in DECEMBER. They’re so mean. But that aside, maybe now I’ll be able to solve some of the mysteries of my dad’s side of the family. Like, you know, where they’re FROM.
Have I mentioned lately that I’m Swiss? Because I am. I am so Swiss.
I realized this morning on the way to work that we leave tomorrow morning for Raleigh. Tomorrow morning as in we have to be at the airport by about 4:45 or so. Tomorrow morning as in I haven’t done laundry, I have no idea what I’m packing, and I don’t even know if I have everything I need for the trip.
A little list for my own purposes:
Howie Howie Howie Howie Howie Howie.