My answers for Alicia!
1. Did you have any nicknames/pet names as a child? If so, what were they and why?
I did! My parents called (still do) me Punky after Punky Brewster. I loved the show and in a weird way, resembled her. My dad calls me R Bear for whatever reason :)
2. What, do you think, is the best thing you have written? Why?
This question is so difficult for me to answer. I have a hard time finding things acceptable or decent or read-worthy because that’s just how I am. I like a lot of my flash fiction but I don’t know what I would consider the best. The best idea I’ve had (and written, roughly) is the infamous David/Emily story that I really, really need to work on. I guess that’s my answer. :)
3. If you were dating yourself, what would you like best about you, and why?
Another hard question. What is with the hard questions?! :D Good god. I guess I would like my sense of humor and ability to be ridiculously silly because it’s nice to be around people who don’t take things too seriously.
4. Do you have a recurring dream? If so, describe.
I don’t have anything that would qualify as a recurring dream but I do have dreams that are eerily similar, like my dreams about being me now but back in high school. Elliott is always alive in those dreams and I always want to tell him that he’s going to die (and how he dies), but I know I can’t because it will screw up the space-time continuum. :) I also have frequent dreams about being dead, using drugs (which I have never done), and smoking (also which I have never done).
5. Do you know where I could get a pair of Malt-O-Meal sunglasses?
I don’t know. Let me look her up…*snicker*