It must be a world’s record.
I must’ve set some sort of record for amount of sleep this weekend. I finally feel like a functioning human being for the first time since Friday night. I’ve slept a good twelve-to-fourteen hours every day this weekend. Not all at once — six or so at night and the rest throughout the day. We’re not talking cat naps here. We’re talking fully asleep dreaming sleep. And I’ve actually remembered a few of the dreams, which hasn’t been happening for me lately and is odd, as I remember my dreams vividly. My head still feels a bit clogged and cottony but I think I might survive going to work tomorrow. Hurray!
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ/journal with the answers to the questions. (if you don’t have one, you can leave a comment to this post)
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.